Phew, I've made some more work, a developement of the last lot really. I was sad to see it go this time, as I didn't have long enough to live with it before it disappeared. I do think I've taken the pet psychiatric unit thing as far as it'll go though. It's part of some work that'll be at
New Ashgate gallery in Farnham, Surrey, opening on the..ah, can't remember. Will have to post that in a minute.
oh ... Fiona
ReplyDeleteyour works are fantastic masterpieces!!
I wonder how you should hold on to them, they are the result of dedication and care especially ...
They are wonderful, they should 'go crazy' who sees and immediately turn into 'objects of desire'!
one thousand hugs, dear!
let's sit down, take a wine and talk quietly in those chairs 'egg' that you liked the design?.. :)
dear Fiona, thanks so much for sharing your work - it's so weird and wonderful! like something out of alice in wonderland, only much curiouser and more beautiful - love it!!
ReplyDeletekindest wishes
lois cordelia